Nasza uczelnia partnerska - Polytechnic of Coimbra zaprasza pracowników Politechniki Opolskiej do wzięcia udziału w II edycji Erasmus+ Global Week:
Following the success of the 1st edition (2015), the Polytechnic of Coimbra and its International Relations team, organizes the second edition of its Global Week from 21st to 25th May 2018. This event aims to strengthen ties with its current partners and explore new partnerships, in order to discuss and embrace the global challenges under the framework of the current Erasmus+ program, in its different dimensions.
Coimbra is known as the "City of Knowledge" and academic center of renowned worldwide value. Therefore, the ideal setting for a week of intense debate of common problematic and search for solutions and opportunities, intersection and interaction of different cultures and sharing of knowledge between all those who come to participate.
This event has limited number of participants, as follows:
35 Teaching Staff | max. 2 per institution
25 Non-Teaching Staff | max. 2 per institution
Registrations available until 02nd March 2018.
All information and registration available at http://globalweek.ipc.pt/
Nasza uczelnia partnerska - KIMEP University, serdecznie zaprasza pracowników Politechniki Opolskiej do przygotowania artykułów naukowych i udziału w konferencji, poniżej szczegółowe informacje:
You are cordially invited to submit your search papers for presentation consideration at the 15th KIMEP International Research Conference (KIRC): Special Joint Conference: The Silk Road and the Tourism and Hospitality Industries that will take place on April 13 – 14, 2018 at, Almaty, Kazakhstan.
- Selected full papers and case studies will be published in Central Asia Business Research Journal( ISSN: 2073-5901) ,
- The Service Industries Journal ( Special Issue: The Silk Road and the Service Industry)
- Asia Pacific Journal of Tourism Research
- Journal of Travel & Tourism Marketing.
- International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management
- Journal of Hospitality Marketing and Management
- Submission of abstracts (400-500 words, plus references): 19th February 2018
- Outcome of the review process: 1st of March 2018
Authors of accepted abstracts will be informed about the submission guidelines for the full and work in progress papers.
- Submission of the final papers: (full and work in progress papers): 15th March 2018
The conference registration fee includes coffee breaks and Saturday lunch, Gala Dinner
- $100( one hundred US Dollars) for academics and professional.
- $20 ( fifty US Dollars) for CIS academics
- $50 (fifty US Dollars) for Phd Students
Department of International Academic Mobility