ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR INCOMING ERASMUS+ STUDENTS:
Incoming students from our partner institutions are only accepted on the basis of a nomination by their home institution.
- Date of birth:
- E-mail address:
- Name of the study programme at the home institution:
- Level of study (ISCED-6):
- Planned duration of study period (1st or 2nd semester, or full year):
- Winter semester: May 15th
- Summer semester: November 15th
Nominated students will receive a link to the online application form. After that they will be asked to complete the following documents:
- Application Form
- Learning AgreementLearning Agreement - 1 copy - please fill only the section "Before the mobility"
All forms should be filled in PRINT-Word doc. (no handwriting accepted).
All forms must be signed by your Coordinator or person in charge of Erasmus exchange.
Applications for winter semester should be sent before June 15th and for summer semester till December 15th after these dates we cannot guarantee the accommodation at the student residence hall. As soon as we receive required documents we issue the Letter of Acceptance.
Please take note that students must know the foreign instruction language (English) at an intermediate (B2) level in order to follow the lectures and complete assigned projects. The knowledge of foreign language can be randomly checked upon arrival.
Ms. Marta Dębowska
Erasmus+ Institutional Coordinator - Incoming Mobiity SMS
Phone: +48 77 449 85 16