International Relations Office (IRO) announces the start of recruitment for ERASMUS+ for the summer semester of the 2021/22 academic year!
Erasmus + is a student exchange program, under which you can go to one of the foreign partner universities of the Opole University of Technology. If you want to experience an adventure, improve your English, gain knowledge and meet people from all over the world, be sure to take part in the recruitment!
The first step is to send the application form to: firstname.lastname@example.org (by 21.10.2021)
The document is available at:
(remember that it must be approved by an employee of the Student Service Center)!
INTERVIEWS WILL BE CONDUCTED IN A HYBRID WAY!
ONLINE FORM/ FACULTIES OF:
- Civil Engineering and Architecture
- Production Engineering and Logistics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Physical Education and Physiotherapy
(IRO will contact each candidate by e-mail to arrange an interview date)
IN FACE TO FACE FORM (application forms should be brought to the interview):
- Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Automatic Control and Informatics - 20.10.2021, time: 13:00, room 310, building P1, 76 Prószkowska Street
- Faculty of Economics and Management – 25.10.2021, time: 10:00, room L-102, 7 Luboszycka Street, Opole