In order to enroll to one of the programmes, offered by the Opole University of Technology, you have to register in the Online REcruitment System. Registration of candidates begins on June 1, 2021.
To create an account in the IRK, you have to select create an account option on the top menu.
Step 1. Register in the university the online recruitment system
- name and surname have to be entered according to your international passport,
- photo has to meet the given requirements,
- education background has to be completed with scans of your diplomas/certificates,
- sign up for the English programme (please note that in the system one can see Polish and English programme are available),
- pay the registration fee (85PLN) to the bank account number generated by the system,
- attach the scans of the required documents in the system.
Step 2. Conditional acceptance
Once you have paid the registration fee and your documents were evaluated by the Faculty Commission, you will receive the Conditional Acceptance Letter. The conditional acceptance letter and the supporting documents will be sent to your correspondence address stated in the online recruitment system or scans will be sent to your email address.
Step 3. Visa procedure
After receiving the acceptance letter proceed with the visa procedure. Visit Polish Embassy or Consulate webpage, check the list of all required documents for a student visa and make an appointment. Please, note, that in most cases you will need to provide the Consul with the confirmation of tuition fee payment – please contact us in the online recruitment system to receive bank details to pay the tuition fee.
Please keep us updated on your visa status
Step 4. Arrival to Opole
Upon arrival submit the original documents at the Student Service Center.
Please note that the decision on admission issued based on the document scans attached in the system is considered to be CONDITIONAL, and will be revoked should any of the required documents are missing before the admission deadline.