Your application will be processed after you pay the registration fee of 85 PLN.
It is to be paid to your personal account number generated by the online recruitment system, that will be displayed in the “Payments” section after you register for the programme.
Account number: PL [personal bank account number generated by the online recruitment system]
Beneficiary: Politechnika Opolska
Beneficiary’s address: ul. Proszkowska 76, 45-758 Opole
Bank: Bank Pekao SA
Bank address: ul. Ruska 51A, 50-079 Wrocław, Poland
Payment title: registration fee
Please note that the university does not cover the currency conversion fees or any other expenses related to oversees payments.
Registration fee can be refunded only in the following cases:
1. If the programme has not been open due to the lack of the candidates registered;
2. If a candidate has overpaid by mistake;
3. In the case of invalid registration – the lack of registration for a programme or specialisation or after the deadline.
How to apply for registration fee refund please contact us by sending and email to our e-mail address at a
Please note that we do not cover the currency conversion fees or any other expenses related to oversees payments.
The tuition fee for bachelor’ and master’s programme offered in English amounts to 1 500 euro per semester / 3 000 euro per academic year.
Payment of the tuition fee for the first semester of studies is to be made to the bank account number (for candidates from outside of Poland) sent to the candidate on request.
Confirmation of payment for visa procedure is issued on request and upon submission of the payment receipt.
Tuition fee shall not be charged from the following foreigners:
- holders of a valid Polish Card (Karta Polaka) or holders of the decision on validation of his/her Polish origins;
- holders of a permanent residence permit or holders of a European Community long-term residence permit issued in Poland;
- holders of refugee status in Poland or granted temporary or complementary protection in Poland;
- holders of a certificate confirming his/her command of Polish language at minimum C1 level, issued by the State Commission for the Certification of Proficiency in Polish as a Foreign Language;
- residing in Poland and being EU/EFTA citizens or their family members;
- holders of a temporary residence permit (fixed-term residence permit) issued:
- for family reunification;
- due to the fact that he/she is a holder of a European Community long-term residence permit issued in another EU country;
- due to the fact that he/she is a member of the family of a holder of a European Community long-term residence permit issued in another EU country;
- residing in Poland and being a spouse, ascendant (parent) or descendant (child) of a Polish citizen.
Foreigners can be exempt from paying the tuition fee based on:
1) administrative decision of the rector, director of the PAN institute, or director of the research institute;
2) decision of the Minister or the NAWA director regarding the scholarship holders. Check NAWA scholarship programmes