Studying is a perfect time to gain experience and increase your professional competence. We encourage you to take advantage of the opportunity provided by the Erasmus+ program. Internships with Erasmus are a great opportunity to increase your competitiveness in the labor market!
Where to start?
Recruitment for the training mobilities lasts throughout the whole year. All you need to do is:
- get acquainted with the regulations of student mobility for traineeship at www.dwm.po.opole.pl, [click here].
- search for a company/organization that can provide internships
- contact International Relations Office to set a date for an interview
- submit correctly completed application documents and pass the interview in English, German or Spanish
Where to look for internships offerts?
Take advantage of the information posted on the DWM website. Here you'll find a number of verified platforms where offers in various fields are published [click]. Very helpful might be community groups on FB, where students share their experience and recommend internship placements e.g.: https://www.facebook.com/groups/erasmusinternships/ ,
While recruiting process:
- find a company whose profile is in line with your field of study,
- make contact and set preliminary dates for your internship,
- show us that you are motivated to go,
- fill out the application form [download] and bring it to the interview,
- present your language skills-if you will communicate in English, Spanish or German during the internship, we will check these languages at the interview,
- follow the intructions of the IRO employee and deliver the required documents before the scheduled deadline.
What are the criteria for an internship?
- valid PO student status
- completed the first year of the Ist cycle studies
- you cannot be on Dean's leave (urlop dziekański)
What benefits will you get?
- your language skills will increase
- you will gain practical experience related to your studies
- you will experience working in an international team
- you will faster adaptate in an international environment
- you will increase your professional competences
- you will get to know new cultures, new people and establish valuable business contacts
What else should you know?
Both students and graduates of Opole University of Technology can undergo internships. The condition is to submit an application form before graduation. Each Erasmus+ scholarship holder receives a grant to cover part of the costs of the stay abroad. Grant amount depends on the country of practice and the length of stay.
\Credits: Vita Krylenko\
Is it worth it?
Of course it is! If the university offers you the chance to go abroad, why not take advantage of it? It's a great opportunity to gain practical knowledge and get to know the world! Don't miss this chance!
Going on Erasmus will definitely work out in your favor!
/credits: Aleksandra Radziej/
Don't hesitate to contact us!
International Relations Office
contact person: Aleksandra Domerecka